- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crises by J.D. Vance
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- The Saboteur by Paul Kix
- Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
- Almost Gone…Twenty-five Days and One Chance to Save Our Daughter by John Baldwin
- The Good Daughter: A Novel by Karin Slaughter
- The President Is Missing by James Patterson and Bill Clinton (to be published 6/4/2018)
Book Club Reading List 2018-2019
Book Club will be meeting today, January 2, at 7 PM. The meeting will take place at the home of C. Strobel. We will be discussing "The Wedding Dress" by Rachel Hauck. Bring a family wedding picture to share with the group. Please join us!
CLC Bookclub: Monday, October 3rd at 7 PM. We will meet at Durham's home. "A Spool of Blue Thread" by Anne Tyler is our October selection - excellent read! We hope you will come join us for lively discussion and fellowship.
Book Club meeting today at 7 PM. Book discussion, Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania at the home of L. Haynie. Email the Church office for more information: Spena@CLCdallas.org
God's Work. Our hands.