With children arriving under very stressful circumstances, most have few clothes or personal care items to use, so City House has a list of needed items. If you would like to help the children of City House by providing some of the clothing and other items needed, C. Uhri has offered to deliver them as she is volunteering at City House.
Suave 2 in 1 Children’s Body Wash
Girl’s Clothing and Shoes:
- Athletic shoes- Girls toddler size 2 Youth size 11, 3.5 Women’s sizes 5, 6, 7
- Girl’s Summer Pajamas (two piece sets) - Size 12 mo, 18 mo, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7, 8, 10
- Girl’s Summer tops (no white please)- Size 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7, 8,
- Girl's Shorts (adjustable waist preferred) - Sizes 2T, 4T, 5T, 6, 9,12, 18 mo, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10
- Junior girl underwear in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Bras in sizes 32 (B, C), 34 (B,C), 36 (A,B,C), 38, 40
- Infant socks
Boy’s Clothing and Shoes:
- Athletic Shoes- Toddler Boys size 5.5, Youth 12.5, 1.5 Men’s sizes 12
- Boy’s Summer Pajamas - 12 mos, 18 mos, 4T, 5T, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, (14, 16 sleep shorts work well, too)
- Boy’s Summer tops (no white, please)- sizes 6 mos, 9 mos, 12 mos, 18 mos, 2T, 3T, 4T, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
- Shorts (adjustable waist preferred)- Sizes 6mos, 9mos, 12mos, 18 mo, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16
- Young men/teen clothing- jeans especially in sizes 28x30, 29x30, 30x30, 30x32
- White t-shirts men's sizes (under shirt type) –small, medium, large for teen boys
- Boxers in men’s sizes small, medium, and large
- Infant socks 3 mos, 12 mos, 18 mos
- Basketball type shorts for gym class in sizes small, medium, and large. Black preferred to use for both girls and boys
Hoodies S, M, L and XL (FOR TEEN BOYS & GIRLS)
* Bolded sizes are the most needed at this time
Thank you for your generous support!
(Please send gift receipts with donation when possible)
Donation box available at CLC narthex.
When you are running errands and see a good sale on children’s clothing, or you are admiring those cute little sneakers or toddler pajamas at Target, just add a few items to your cart and then bring them to CLC. We will have a designated collection area during June. It will put a smile on your face, and just imagine how happy these children will be to have something new that belongs to them.